1. May I add you on Skype/XBOX Live/PSN?
Yes, but just tell me your Fanfiction.net or deviantART username so I know who I am adding otherwise it will be immediately declined. You may not video call me. Voice chatting will be restricted to gaming on XBOX Live and PSN.
2. What program do you use for drawing?
I sketch on paper, scan the image and then do the lineart and color in photoshop.
3. What is going to happen in [insert story name here]?
SPOILER REQUEST. NO COMMENT!
4. Are commissions/etc. open?
If it says so on my profile. Anything requested during closed periods will be ignored. Send details via PMs.
5. Do you do free requests?
6. I requested something a while ago, why hasn't it been posted?
I complete them in the order I receive them. Also remember that I have a life outside of dA and that anything that is my own work takes priority over all commissions/etc. If you're worried I've forgotten, feel free to send me a helpful reminder.
7. May I use the commission as my I.D./avatar?
Yes, just credit and link back to me on your profile and do not claim it as your own. Comments must be disabled. Do not repost, alter or redistribute it on other sites!
8. How much does [insert commission] cost?
Refer to my commission prices.
9. Can I color the sketch/lineart you made for me?
Yes, so long as you credit and link back to the original by me.
10. May I use your OC(s) in my fanfiction/comic?
So long as you ask and I give you my permission. You must tell me what the story is about and how you will be using my character, just so I know what I'm getting into by letting you use my property. In addition, it must be you who decides which character to use, as you are the writer and therefore have a better idea of the story's content and direction as well as character interaction. If you are incapable of choosing, then that's your own problem.
11. May I draw fanart of your OC(s)?
Absolutely! No need to ask! Just remember to link and credit me as the character's owner and don't forget to show me what you drew!
12. Can I use your OC's appearance as an official image for my own?
No. Draw the OC yourself as it is your own OC. You can use my OC's design as a reference only for your own OC's design. No straight copying or modification of any of my images.
13. Why haven't you updated your fanfictions/when will you be updating?
It depends. Sometimes I'm in the mood and sometimes I'm not. You can't force the magic. Sometimes I may not even have the next chapter written up yet. I like to leave a 2-3 week window between each update to allow for more reviews/comments. The more reviews/comments, the more likely I'll update! But the more people pester me about it, the less I may want to update.
14. Can I pair my OC with one of yours as a love interest?
Nicknames: Jinks, Zeph, Blue
Age: 24 (Oct 30)
Relationship status: My heart belongith to Dingo-Sniper
Current Location: Canada
Likes: Drawing, writing, TV and movies, manga and anime, video games, cosplaying
Dislikes: Stupid questions, art theft, stupid people